Elderly patient with memory loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI of the brain demonstrates cerebral volume loss, particularly pronounced in the temporal and parietal lobes, which is consistent with the clinical impression of Alzheimer disease.
Multiple white matter T2 hyperintense regions suggest a concurrent component of chronic small vessel ischemic change.
1 article features images from this case
19 public playlist includes this case
- Head and neck
- Neuropsych OSCE prep
- Neuro 2- Facomatoses, Dça Desmielinizantes e Neurodegenerativa et al.
- White matter lesions
- A.emira 2B (2)
- Neurodegenerative disease
- JC - 10
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Dementia
- brain - dementia
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions
- BPT 2018 August
- Manzoor-Rad CNS
- White matter disease: an approach
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 4)