Elderly patient with memory loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI of the brain demonstrates cerebral volume loss, particularly pronounced in the temporal and parietal lobes, which is consistent with the clinical impression of Alzheimer disease.
Multiple white matter T2 hyperintense regions suggest a concurrent component of chronic small vessel ischaemic change.
1 article features images from this case
17 public playlist includes this case
- White matter disease: an approach
- Manzoor-Rad CNS
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed
- JC - 10
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Dementia
- Neuro 2- Facomatoses, Dça Desmielinizantes e Neurodegenerativa et al.
- White matter lesions
- A.emira 2B (2)
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions
- Head and neck
- BPT 2018 August
- Neurodegenerative disease