Elderly patient with memory loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI of the brain demonstrates cerebral volume loss, particularly pronounced in the temporal and parietal lobes, which is consistent with the clinical impression of Alzheimer disease.
Multiple white matter T2 hyperintense regions suggest a concurrent component of chronic small vessel ischemic change.
1 article features images from this case
18 public playlist includes this case
- White matter lesions
- A.emira 2B (2)
- Head and neck
- JC - 10
- brain - dementia
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions
- Neuro 2- Facomatoses, Dça Desmielinizantes e Neurodegenerativa et al.
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Dementia
- Neurodegenerative disease
- BPT 2018 August
- Manzoor-Rad CNS
- White matter disease: an approach
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 4)