Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Citation, DOI and case data
Progressive lower limb weakness and speech difficulty for 2 years.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MR reveals symmetrical hyperintense signal on T2WI and FLAIR involving the bilateral precentral gyri and descending through the corticospinal tracts in the posterior limb of the internal capsule, brainstem, and medulla. No diffusion restriction is present.
Findings most suggestive of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a chronic neurodegenerative disease characterized by the selective involvement of the motor neurons.
7 public playlist include this case
- Radiopaedia.org MAKALELERVAKALARDERSLERKISA SINAV HakkındaBlogGit reklamsız Radiopaedia.org'da ara Amyotrofik Lateral skleroz by Mehmet
- CASOS INTERESANTES DE NEURO by Milton Rendón
- Brain MRI by Dr Emil Settarzade
- Neuroimaging cases by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- RAH EXAM playlist by Dr Manusha Ratnayake
- CNS by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Degenerative by Marta Aguilar Perez