Beta hCG positive patient underwent a scan for determination of gestational age.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
No fetal pole is present within this 25 mm intrauterine gestational sac. This is in keeping with an anembryonic pregnancy (older term - "blighted ovum"). The irregular shape of the gestational sac is also regarded as a poor prognostic factor.
2 case question available
This case shows a typical anembryonic gestation meeting the size criteria, with absence of fetal pole and irregular sac.
15 public playlist includes this case
- GK - O&G - Obs - 1st Trimester
- WDHB - O+G
- UQ Med Yr 2 Sexual health: Pelvic pain, pregnancy and screening
- O+G 1
- First trimester ultrasound
- MAK OBS/GYN
- First trimester US: Early pregnancy problems: Miscarriage
- Certificate: 4b_005 Early pregnancy problems: Miscarriage
- Gynae Viva 3
- Obstetrics - (mostly) morphology
- Anembryonic pregnancy
- good cases
- Obstetric viva 2