Ankle fracture - Weber B
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Jahangiri A, Ankle fracture - Weber B. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 28 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-46843
At the time the case was submitted for publication Alborz Jahangiri had no recorded disclosures.View Alborz Jahangiri's current disclosures
20 Jul 2016
14 times, by 5 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Right ankle injury at football. Swelling and tenderness on lateral malleolus.
Age: 20 years
From the case: Ankle fracture - Weber B
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is an oblique fracture of the distal fibula. The fracture extends distally to the level of the ankle joint and there is no significant widening of the tibiofibular joint to suggest syndesmosis tear.
There is also a small ankle joint effusion with moderate soft tissue swelling.
There is a Weber B fracture of the lateral malleolus.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- TI Teaching 14/07/21 by Kyle Grabowski
- Piede by Vincenzo
- Ankle/foot by Katherine Morris
- MSK Plain by Christian Acksteiner
- Intern Radiology - Fractures and dislocations by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- pre-IHK by Jurgen Runge
- Kategorisierungen by Johann Jende
- Lower Limb by Luke Abela
- Practice Reads by Timothy Brookes
- SJH Radiology Rotation MSK Cases by Elias Taxakis
- good by sherif