Ankle fracture - Weber C
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Weber C fracture
Multiple views of the ankle demonstrate a Weber C fracture.
These images are from Dr. John Hunter's amazing MSK collection. Dr. John Hunter is a professor in the department of radiology (musculoskeletal section) at UC Davis School of Medicine.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
1 article features images from this case
21 public playlists include this case
- knee 2/21 by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- pelvic and lower limb fractures by Salman Ansari
- Xray: Ankle trauma by Daoud akhtar
- Practice Reads by Timothy Brookes
- ankle by Sharbell Hashoul
- cheville trauma by eva
- Ankle/foot by Katherine Morris
- Pelvic and Lower Limb Fractures by RAB Two
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Lower Extremity Trauma by Sandra Norton
- Lower Extremity Emergency Medicine by Matt Wong ◉
- Lower limb, July 2013 by Andrew Lawson ◈
- ED radiology series by Lisa
- fx de Weber by tamila
- SJH Radiology Rotation MSK Cases by Elias Taxakis
- Ankle and foot by Mahmoud Mohamoud mgahed
- Intern Radiology - Fractures and dislocations by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Rotorua Ankle by qihao
- Physio ankle 2016 by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Rö by Chris Dud
- RAL6001 Membre inférieur by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- UQRIG Xray fracture basics by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈