Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Straightened cervical curvature with some curve reversal.
- Calcification of the cervical discs evident by patchy bright T1 and T2 signal intensity with preserved their heights.
- Subchondral degenerative edematous marrow changes are noted at C7/D1 opposing vertebral end plates indicative of active Romanus lesion, with mild subchondral fatty degenerative changes of the other vertebrae.
- Mild fusion (ankylosis) of the facet joints.
- Relative squaring of the vertebral bodies with syndesmophytes of C7 and D1 as well as C2 and C3. Ossificaction of the anterior and posterior longitudinal ligaments is suggested.
- No posterior disc bulge.
- Normal cord and cervico-medullary junction.
- No intra-spinal or para-spinal soft tissue mass lesion.