Citation, DOI and case data
Abdominal pain and low back for one week.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bamboo spine is noted with obliteration of the sacroiliac joint on the left and partial obliteration of SI on the right.
Prominent small bowel lobes noted with multiple air-fluid level.
The case was confirmed to be Crohn's disease by intestinal biopsy and histopathology. Genetic testing was positive for HLA-B27 .
13 public playlist include this case
- kejsy #1 (part 12) by Lech Gradziński
- VGHTC 201506 by Fu, Chien-hua
- rhumato by isabelle
- VGHTC 201508 by Lin
- MSK by Dr. Manish Chug
- CMCC Undergrad Arthritides by Dr Varsha Kumar
- DI3203 by Tania pringle
- Casos MSK by Eduardo Siña
- VGHTC 201505 by Fu, Chien-hua
- frcr 2be by Dhagash Patel
- System diseases by Alexey
- Playlist 1 by isabelle
- Arthritis by Andrew Seppala