Citation, DOI and case data
75 years male patient presents with gradually progressive backache with stiffness.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The findings of bamboo spine, dagger sign, syndesmophytes, bilateral sacroiliitis with clinical history are suggestive of ankylosing spondylitis.
Patient's laboratory evaluation shows :
C-Reactive protein: 6.1 (positive).
R.A.Factor : < 20, negative
ESR: 12, raised (0 to 10 normal as per lab standards)
14 public playlist include this case
- FRCR2B - Chest by Aman
- Mod9review by C Michaud
- Rheum talk by Andrew
- RMH/ALF - Collagen Vascular Disease Pulmonary Manifestations by Dr Yen Huynh ◈
- Mod 10 by Jonathan Oosterhof
- RAL-1005 C by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- kejsy 16 by Lech Gradziński
- spondylite ankylosante by tamila
- CNS by saman
- MSK vijay by dr Vijaya kumary Baskara pandian
- Viva 2 by Lim Dwee Shion
- osteoarticular by Lupu Elena
- Exam 2 by Sandra Basta
- cases skinner by Gianella Cobo