Anterior fontanelle inclusion cyst
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ammar Haouimi had no recorded disclosures.View Ammar Haouimi's current disclosures
Painless swelling since birth over the anterior fontanelle.
The MRI sequences demonstrate a well-defined midline extra-cranial subgaleal lesion over the anterior fontanelle of low signal on T1WI with an intermediate signal centrally, intermediate signal FLAIR, and high signal on T2WI, suppressed on T1 fat sat with no enhancement seen. No communication with the underlying intracranial structures.
A case of an anterior fontanelle inclusion cyst, which is also called anterior fontanelle dermoid/epidermoid.
1 article features images from this case
16 public playlists include this case
- neuro per review4 by Francesco Buemi ◉
- RANZCR 2019 practice set 1 - Neuro by Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- A short 2021 by Abdullah Hajar
- CNS by Abdullah Hajar
- Spot on by Divyanka Srivastava
- FRCR 2B 6 by Sherif Mohsen
- Pediatric Neuroradiology by Jordi Roldan
- Paed by Kenneth Kwok
- peds by J C
- Head and neck by Naqibullah Foladi
- Neuroimaging cases by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- Brain MRI by Emil Settarzade
- good by Divyanka Srivastava
- Sull by Abdullah Hajar
- Paediatric imaging by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- A 2021 long by Abdullah Hajar