Anterior humeral line
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Benoudina S, Anterior humeral line. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 28 May 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-41167
At the time the case was submitted for publication Samir Benoudina had no recorded disclosures.View Samir Benoudina's current disclosures
18 Nov 2015
10 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Anterior humeral line - Normal pediatric elbow.
From the case: Anterior humeral line
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Anterior humeral line on a 10 years old boy's elbow.
On a normal elbow, the anterior humeral line should pass through the middle third of the humeral capitulum.
- Rogers LF, Malave S jr, White H, Tachdjian MO. Plastic bowing, torus and greenstick supracondylar fractures of the humerus: radiographic clues to obscure fractures of the elbow in children. Radiology 1978;128(1):145-150.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- Child by Robert Ligetfalvi
- Upper Limb by Luke Abela
- MSK by Huda Fazli
- anatomy by Tayson Nguyen
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy by Ashley Hook
- The Occult of the Easily Missed (SEMSA) by Benjamin Harrison
- Anatomy - MSK & Spine by Yaïr Glick ◉
- CHR 664L 15: Elbow by jtaylordacbr
- MSK by AT
- Raby Chapters 7-8 - Elbow by Matthew Tse
- UQ Radiology 'how to' series: MSK: Humerus and elbow by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- ED teaching MSK by anthony trimboli ◉
- SRA 4100 ELBOW by Davison Dzamatira
- Imaging 1 - Shoulder & Elbow by John Bassano