Anterior temporomandibular joint dislocation
Citation, DOI and case data
Unable to completely close mouth following seizure.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The bilateral mandibular condyles are anteriorly dislocated and located anterosuperior to the articular eminence.
This case demonstrates the CT appearance of anterior temporomandibular joint dislocation, the most common type.
1 article features images from this case
8 public playlist include this case
- Interesting by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- Emergency Spinal and Facial Trauma by Dr Matthew Lukies
- H&N - Clinical Conditions - Maxfac - dental by Dr Charlie Handley
- Emergency Cases in Radiology View by Dr. Gregorius Enrico, Sp.Rad
- step 2 by Eyal Akerman
- Baş Boyun Radyolojisi Vakaları by omer faruk simitcioglu
- Junior Plate - Tuesday 17 April, 2018 by Dr Chitani Mbewe
- TMJ by Dr Nina