Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Aneurysmal dilatation of the ascending aorta, aortic arch and descending aorta with a aspiral intimal flap is seen denoting aortic dissection.
- Mild dilatation of the left atrium with concentric hypertrophy of the left ventricle, no gross cardiomegaly. No pericardial effusion.
- The left thyroid lobe is seen enlarged with a small retrosternal extension, it shows heterogeneously isointense T1 and hyperintense T2 signal intensity. The lesion is seen displacing the trachea to the right side.
- No other mediastinal or hilar masses or lymph nodal enlargement.
- Small bilateral basal atelectatic bands.
- Mild para-cardiac bat-wing alveolar haze suggestive of mild bilateral pulmonary edema with probably pulmonary venous hypertension.
- Thickened left apical pleural cap.
- Minimal right pleural effusion.