Aortic valve replacement
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Henry Knipe had no recorded disclosures.View Henry Knipe's current disclosures
Decreased air entry right base.
Minor left basal atelectasis. No focal consolidation to suggest pneumonia. No pleural effusion. Normal cardiomediastinal contour. Left-sided PICC with tip at the cavo-atrial junction. Sternotomy wires and aortic valve replacement.
1 case question available
This case demonstrates an aortic valve replacement (CT proven - not shown).
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- cardiac nov 18 by Karina Dorfman
- RAL1006 CXR by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- CXR by Luke Abela
- Chest 2 by Fatima Abdelmoniem Abdelrahman Ragab
- MedRegPreExam by Brendan
- MSSP Week 26 by Simon MacGowan
- miscellaneous by Fatima Abdelmoniem Abdelrahman Ragab
- Critical Care Chest Radiology by Rebecca Dooley
- Cardio Procesos by Adrian Barrientos Aguiñaga
- cardio by nadav baba
- XRAY by Hector Salazar
- Chest 1 by Rajkumar Yalawar ◉
- Cad exam cases by Andrew Low
- MSSP20 Week 39 by Simon MacGowan
- ICU cases by Aileen O'Shea