Aortic valve replacement
Citation, DOI & case data
Decreased air entry right base.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Minor left basal atelectasis. No focal consolidation to suggest pneumonia. No pleural effusion. Normal cardiomediastinal contour. Left-sided PICC with tip at the cavo-atrial junction. Sternotomy wires and aortic valve replacement.
1 case question available
This case demonstrates an aortic valve replacement (CT proven - not shown).
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- cardiac nov 18 by Karina Dorfman
- RAL-1006 by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- CXR by Luke Abela
- Chest 2 by Fatima Abdelmoniem Abdelrahman Ragab
- MedRegPreExam by Brendan
- MSSP Week 26 by Simon MacGowan
- miscellaneous by Fatima Abdelmoniem Abdelrahman Ragab
- Critical Care Chest Radiology by Rebecca Dooley
- Cardio Procesos by Adrian Barrientos Aguiñaga
- cardio by nadav baba
- XRAY by Hector Salazar
- Chest 1 by Rajkumar Yalawar ◉
- Cad exam cases by Andrew
- MSSP20 Week 39 by Simon MacGowan