Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy
Citation, DOI & case data
No complaints. Arrhythmia was incidentally detected during medical examination.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There are multiple aneurysms of the right ventricle (RV) with areas of myocardial transformation.
- RV EDV/BSA 154 ml/m2
- RV EF 29%
Non-compact left ventricular myocardium is also demonstrated.
Cardiac MRI findings in the right ventricle are compatible with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.
1 article features images from this case
8 public playlists include this case
- Cardiac MRI by Dr Bența Marius
- Falldemo mixed all 04.05.2021 by Dr. Sophie-Charlotte Alt
- 2b Chest by Dr Sean Evans
- Cardiac 3 - Myo/Pericardium & CAD by Dr Sean Gillen ◉
- FRCR viva by LYON HUONG IAN BING
- cardiac by abdallah abu younes
- CVS by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Cardiomyopathies and cardiac inflammation by Dr Joachim Feger ◉