Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
HRCT of the chest demonstrates marked septal thickening in the subpleural regions of both lungs, with several subpleural bands, and a focus of rounded atelectasis in the posterior basal segment of the right lower lobe. Appearances are consistent with asbestosis.
Extensive bilateral pleural plaques are also noted with some small foci of calcification.
No mediastinal lymphadenopathy. No pleural effusion. Incidental bilateral apical pleural scarring is also noted.
23 public playlist includes this case
- Parenchymal Lung JK
- Chest Imaging - Inhalational Lung Disease
- Chest: Interstitial lung disease
- UWSMPH FM2 Block 1 Exam Review
- DIscussão 16/07
- Chest - RadDx
- Chest board cases
- CT Thorax
- Revision - Chest
- Chest - Clinical Conditions - Interstitial
- Asbestos Related Lung Disease
- Chest Pathology
- THX Wall/Pleura/Trauma
- JY Chest 1
- Chest/thoracic Cat 1