Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
HRCT of the chest demonstrates marked septal thickening in the subpleural regions of both lungs, with several subpleural bands, and a focus of rounded atelectasis in the posterior basal segment of the right lower lobe. Appearances are consistent with asbestosis.
Extensive bilateral pleural plaques are also noted with some small foci of calcification.
No mediastinal lymphadenopathy. No pleural effusion. Incidental bilateral apical pleural scarring is also noted.
22 public playlist includes this case
- UWSMPH FM2 Block 1 Exam Review
- Chest: Interstitial lung disease
- Chest board cases
- Asbestos Related Lung Disease
- Revision - Chest
- Chest Imaging - Inhalational Lung Disease
- THX Wall/Pleura/Trauma
- Chest Pathology
- CT Thorax
- Chest - Clinical Conditions - Interstitial
- JY Chest 1
- Chest - RadDx
- DIscussão 16/07
- Chest/thoracic Cat 1