Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Annette Johnstone had no recorded disclosures.View Annette Johnstone's current disclosures
Presenting with crescendo TIAs, this was confirmed on MRI and the clinical team were asked to consider a systemic cause for the emboli.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Large mass originating from the roof / anterior wall of the left atrium with irregular outline.
This patient presented with crescendo TIAs. Carotid artery imaging was negative and ECHO confirmed a mass within the left atrium. Cardiac CT was performed to look for co-existing coronary artery disease in this patient as well as delineate the left atrial mass prior to surgery.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- Promet Cardiac by Turay Cesur
- Viva 3 by F H
- Heart by Rosalyn Ferguson
- Cardiac radiology by Ranjit kumar
- Chest by Jake Ball
- Prüfung Cv by Lisa Ruby
- cardiac by abdallah abu younes
- Cardiac by Oleksii Burian
- Last Session March by Osama Al-Jibury
- heart and pericardial conditions dk by Jake Ball
- 13.10. by Philipp May
- 2b Chest by Sean Evans
- heart and vessels by Udithamala Priyanthi Ratnayake
- cardiac by Emil Michalski
- cardiac by Yasin Celal Gunes