Citation, DOI and case data
Abdominal pain, elevated lipase.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Diffuse pancreatic enlargement with sausage shape and halo. Small parenchymal calcification. No ductal dilation.
Note relative lack of peripancreatic inflammation or fluid.
Typical imaging findings of autoimmune pancreatitis with sausage shape and halo.
Serum IgG4 levels were greater than 300 mg/dL, helping to confirm this diagnosis. These imaging findings are important to identify as the patients can avoid more extensive workup (such as ERCP or biopsy) and can be treated more promptly with steroids.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- Pancreas neoplasms by Đặng Ngọc Hiếu
- Uncommon pathology by Dr Michael P Hartung ◉
- Abdo by Alex Feeney
- On-call Tute @ PMH by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- GI by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- Intersting cases 2 by Dr Dalia Ibrahim ◉
- Test suficiencia CPO by Daniel Schneider Moreno
- ÔN TỐT NGHIỆP TIÊU HOÁ by Nguyễn thị ngọc ánh
- Hunain Viva 2 by Krishna Anand
- Pancreatitis by Dr Michael P Hartung ◉