Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (gross pathology)
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Polycystic kidneys. Image courtesy of CDC/Dr. Edwin P. Ewing, Jr. Please see case description page for licence and original file information.
Autopsy specimen of bilateral ADPKD
Original file: http://phil.cdc.gov/
ID#: 861 Description: Gross pathology of polycystic kidneys.
Gross pathology of polycystic kidneys. Ureters are visible.
Content Providers(s): CDC/Dr. Edwin P. Ewing, Jr.
Creation Date: 1972
Copyright Restrictions: None - This image is in the public domain and thus free of any copyright restrictions. As a matter of courtesy, we request that the content provider be credited and notified in any public or private usage of this image.
If you believe your copyright has been infringed, please write to [email protected] giving details of why you believe this is so.
2 article feature images from this case
19 public playlist include this case
- Certificate: 4c_039 Renal Cystic Syndromes by RAB Three
- Kidney urine by Gustavo
- PATH VIVA by Dr Michael Le ◉
- Tony Chen June 2015 by Dr Tony Chen
- Path Viva by Dr Dhruv Patel ◉
- Genitourinary by Dr. Ashley Hook
- Path specimens by Dr Isaac Lui
- Kidney by Dr. Robert Ligetfalvi
- 4c_039 Renal Cystic Syndromes by Dr Jash Agraval
- Kidneys- Radiology Clinical Correlations by Nicole
- ADPKD by Adam
- kidneys/ureters/bladder as per path by Gabrielle
- Gross pathology #1 by Assoc Prof Frank Gaillard ◉ ◈
- Urine Luck by Gian
- JL path by Dr Jacqueline Lubomski
- 4c_039 Renal Cystic Syndromes by RAB Four
- Zoom Teaching - SAH by Osama Al-Jibury ◉
- Pathology Viva for RANZCR Part 2 by Dr Saneej Kanhirat
- Path by Sindhura Nirmalarajan ◉