Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD)
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Abougazia A, Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD). Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 26 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-46205
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ali Abougazia had no recorded disclosures.View Ali Abougazia's current disclosures
27 Jun 2016
19 times, by 3 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Routine obstetric ultrasound.
Age: 26 weeks gestation
From the case: Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD)
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Both kidneys of the fetus are enlarged, echogenic and showed prominent collecting systems.
No other anomalies were noted during the scan.
The findings are those of autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD).
9 public playlists include this case
- Obstetrics - (mostly) morphology by Guy Harris
- Pediatric by Sarah Afify
- Primer - Paediatric Imaging - Genitourinary Tract by Aman
- OB by Roya Faghani
- Ultimate obstetrics by Khalid Alsahli
- VC PART II O AND G by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- kejsy 18 by Lech Gradziński
- Students ultrasound by Jos Myburgh
- WDHB - Paediatrics by Pieter Wood