Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (gross pathology)
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Autopsy specimen from an infant with autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD) of the liver and both kidneys demonstrating marked enlargement of the kidneys.
Image courtesy of Dr Jean-Christophe Fournet, humpath.com. Please see case description page for licence and original file information.
Author: Dr Jean-Christophe Fournet, humpath.com
Original file: http://www.humpath.com/spip.php?article2424
Modifications: square background
License: Reproduced here with permission. All rights reserved by the author.
If you believe your copyright has been infringed, please write to [email protected] giving details of why you believe this is so.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- GK - Pathology by GLK
- 4c_039 Renal Cystic Syndromes by Dr Jash Agraval
- Path specimens by Dr Isaac Lui
- Path Viva by Dr Dhruv Patel ◉
- GD: Pathology - Hepatobiliary by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- Certificate: 4c_039 Renal Cystic Syndromes by RAB Three
- 4c_039 Renal Cystic Syndromes by RAB Four
- GD: Pathology - Genitourinary by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- PATH VIVA by Dr Michael Le ◉
- kidneys/ureters/bladder as per path by Gabrielle