Avascular necrosis of the hip
Long-standing right hip pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Increased density of the right femoral head with articular surface irregularities.
Features are in keeping with chronic avascular necrosis of the right femoral head.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- Os by SYLVAIN MARCHASSON
- September 2019 by Mr NGUYEN Duyhung
- oseo by Dra Johana Rosinger
- DI3203 by Tania pringle
- November Rounds by Cory Baillie
- Avascular_Necrosis_Femur by Michael Scheel ◉
- MR Knee by John
- MEDS2144 Vascular disorders by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- OSEO PF by Dra Johana Rosinger