Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Bruno Di Muzio had no recorded disclosures.View Bruno Di Muzio's current disclosures
Intractable seizures for more than 20 years.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Subtle band heterotopia is present, most prominently in the parietal regions.
No convincing volume loss in the hippocampi, but some areas of ill-defined architecture are in the left pes and body, with a subtle suggestion of mild flattening of the digitations. Amygdala are symmetrically unremarkable.
Otherwise, examination is unremarkable.
Subtle band heterotopia. No definite findings of hippocampal sclerosis - the subtle findings on the left is only relevant if in the appropriate clinical and EEG context
This case illustrates multiple subcortical band heterotopia.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- VGHTC 201508 by Lin
- Cns by Maimoona murad khan
- CNS (FCPS 2 VIVA Playlist #2) by Kanwal Laique
- epilepsy by omer abo elmatty
- PEDIATRIC BRAIN by Anderson Silva Chalegre
- VGHTC 201506 by Fu, Chien-hua
- Neuro1 Congenital Malformations by Andrew Csillag
- Epilepsy Imaging DCN Oct17 by Derek Smith ◉
- kejsy #1 (part 15) by Lech Gradziński
- VGHTC-10501 by Chung Jui-Fu
- BRA 9 - Malformations of cortical development by HoangHuong
- Pediatric FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- 2022_Q4 by Eoin F