Basilary artery megadolichoectasia
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
B, Basilary artery megadolichoectasia. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 02 Apr 2023) https://radiopaedia.org/cases/31495
At the time the case was submitted for publication Budzko had no recorded disclosures.View Budzko's current disclosures
13 Oct 2014
27 times, by 5 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Clinical manifestations of stroke.
Age: 75 years
From the case: Basilary artery megadolichoectasia
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple old small infarcts. There is also a basilar artery with increased length and diameter.
This case illustrates a megadolicho basilar artery.
Always comes a differential diagnosis with aneurysm.
Special thanks for pictures to Janine Gäbler.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- Neuro FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- A short 2021 by Abdullah Hajar
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 9) (part 1) by Amr Saadawy
- CT by Chris Dud
- CP Angle Masses by David Martineau ◉
- GK - Neuro - Brain - Vascular by GLK
- kejsy #1 (part 1) by Lech Gradziński
- neuro june22 by elroy
- brain - vessels by Daniela Riedl
- viva 12 by Fahad Alabdulghani
- av frcr 8 by Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- 2022_Q4 by Eoin F
- CT head cases by N Seth