Bat wings - pulmonary edema
Acute shortness of breath. Medical admissions patient.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Even allowing for projection the heart is enlarged.
Diffuse bilateral perihilar consolidation in a bat wing configuration.
Small left basal pleural effusion.
The classical appearances of pulmonary edema with bat wing appearance of the perihilar regions.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist include this case
- CXRs - Consolidation and masses by Dr Lisa Shannon ◉
- ćwiczenia 5 rok by Ms Katarzyna Gwoździewicz
- SDL quiz by Ms Amoolya Mannava ◉
- Respiratory by Aman Raj Kumar
- torace by sofia lugaresi
- "How To Read a Chest X-Ray" Chapter 2 Supplement by Stefan Tigges ◉
- FRCR 2B companion PE/edema by Dr. Laila A Mohsen
- Chest reticular opacities by Dr Xien Liversidge ◈
- AZ CXR ST1 TEACHING PLAYLIST by Dr Asef Zahed
- A short 2021 by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Chest 6 by Dr Sean Gillen ◉
- Lp AMG An 2 by Vlad-Octavian Bolocan
- spec.practic by Popovici Alexandra
- RS by Dr. Aman Chhabra
- Plaman&Cardio-Vascular by Popovici Alexandra