Persistent ear discharge and hearing loss on right side.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right sided otitis media is seen with bony erosion, and abscess formation in infratemporal fossa.
3 case question available
This case shows a frequent complication of otitis media, termed as Bezold abscess.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist include this case
- film reading by nezar shlaka
- Head and Neck by Dr Scott Quadrelli
- H and N 1 by Sean
- Cns by dr Maimoona murad khan
- head and neck 4. temporal bone cpa skull base by Arial
- CABEZA by Dr Ernesto Donoso de la Noi
- Neck by Dr Patrick Markey ◉
- Head & Neck 101 by Dr Sherif Maccar ◉
- aye by Dr Wang Huijia
- ENT Emergency Nov 18 by Dr Derek Smith ◉
- Head and neck 2 by Sindhura Nirmalarajan ◉
- Neuro (part 1) (part 1) by Taimur
- HEAD AND NECK by Dr Arthur Daire
- H+N - PTB and CPA by Bob Ng
- H&N by Dr Lemuel Marquez Narcise