Bicornuate uterus with early pregnency
Citation, DOI and case data
6 weeks of amenorrhea. Routine ultrasound for confirmation of pregnancy.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Transabdominal & transvaginal scan show two horns of uterus with pregnancy in the left horn.
Single cervix was present.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- Obstetric viva 1 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- FRANZCR 06A OB&GYN by Dr. AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- O+G 1 by Bob Ng
- Gynae Viva 1 by Dr Wen Ter KAN
- Gynae Viva Ultrasound 3 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- ROHIT OBG by Doctor Rima Kumari
- Obstetrics - (mostly) morphology by Dr Guy Harris
- O&G by Dr Mohammed Hamdan
- FRCR 2B 20/9/2020 by Hunain Shiwani
- Gynaecology Viva 9 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi