Bilateral enlargement of lacrimal glands - sarcoidosis
Citation, DOI and case data
Known case of sarcoidosis.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Diffuse enlargement of lacrimal glands are seen, bilaterally which is more prominent at left side.
Bilateral asymmetric enlargement of both lacrimal glands in a known patient with sarcoidosis.
Orbital manifestations of sarcoidosis are common and can involve the lacrimal gland, the orbit, soft tissues of the orbit, and the optic nerve. Uveitis is by far the most common manifestation and is typically bilateral.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- orbita by Marta Aguilar Perez
- Selection by Dr Maw Maw Oo
- Sarcoidosis by Dr Nicholas Willmore ◉
- Extracranial head and neck 1 - sinonasal, orbit by Dr Henry Zhao
- Orbita by Daniela Nemeth
- Orbits by Nelson Trieu ◉
- H&N Orbits by Dr Christopher Lee
- abomaryam by Mohamed Shanah
- Brain by Dr Bob Zhang
- Paeds and Head and neck Jan 2022 by Dr Henry Zhao
- Orbital Pathology by Dr Oakley Dew
- Orbital Lesions by Radiologie SBK
- Orbital Lesions ... Dr Tarek Diab by Tarek
- Exam cases (part 12) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi