Bilateral joint elbow effusions
Citation, DOI & case data
Fall from bicycle. Painful both elbows.
Bilateral elbows radiography series
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral radial metaphyseal/radius neck fractures with no significant displacement. No evidence of malalignment. Fat pad displacement inferring joint effusions bilaterally.
2 case questions available
It is important to note that, even when a fracture cannot be identified, the presence of a joint effusion in adults should be treated as a non-displaced radial head fracture.
3 articles feature images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- UQ anatomy presentation - Abdo/Pelvis by Lachlan Inch
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: MSK: Elbow by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Rapid reporting checklist by Kanwal Laique
- Trauma - upper extremity by Tom Molyneux
- fractures by nezar shlaka
- Elbow by Vicki Koi ◉
- Elbow by Nina
- Diagnostic Imaging I-Upper Extremity by Sandra Norton
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Upper Extremity Trauma by Sandra Norton
- Rapid Reporting by Mohamed Morsi
- Upper Limb MSK by Michael Le ◉