Bilateral ovarian serous cystadenocarcinoma with right ovarian torsion
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ali Abougazia had no recorded disclosures.View Ali Abougazia's current disclosures
Vague abdominal pain.
CT ABDOME AND PELVIS
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large lower abdominal complex cystic mass lesion is seen measuring 16.5 x 15 x 8 cm with internal septations and small wall based soft tissue mural nodules. The lesion shows fluid attenuation of its content with a pedicle connecting it to the right uterine cornu. Minimal amount of free fluid collection is seen around the basal part of the lesion.
A left adnexal 6.4 x 4.5 x 4 cm lesion is exhibiting the same characteristics as the aforementioned abdominal lesion.
These bilateral complex adnexal lesions mostly represent bilateral serous cystadenocarcinoma rather than cystadenoma due to the presence of the mural nodules, with possible right ovarian torsion.
22 public playlists include this case
- GU SK1 by Saneej Kanhirat
- YJL 2B GU by YJ Lee
- Common by Abdullah Hajar
- Gynacology by Abdullah Hajar
- 31/09/2021 by elroy
- GUT by Nahla fawzy mohamed noiem
- kejsy #1 (part 3) by Lech Gradziński
- GU by Mohammed Ahmed Fahmy
- 2b GU by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- FRCR 2B GU by Sarim Ather
- GUR 2b by Mohamed Talaat
- ER (part 2) by Taimur
- FRCR 2B 3 by Sherif Mohsen
- O&G VIVA 4 by Logan JR Walker
- Long case by Gregory Makris
- Gynecology by abdallah abu younes
- gı/gu by nuran sabir
- GO by Quratulainali
- GU by Taimur
- gyn by Ulrike Bartosch
- Abhi New by elroy
- gu by Khalida Khurshid