Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There are marked confluent symmetrical T2 hyperintensities in bilateral periventricular and bilateral centrum semiovale with sparing of subcortical U fibers, representing chronic ischemic changes. Some small foci of blooming are noted on gradient sequence.
A small old hematoma is noted in the left thalamus.
Chronic lacunar infarcts are noted in the bilateral gangliocapsular regions.
Generalized age-related corticocerebral atrophy is seen.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- BRAIN, WM diseases by Tim
- GD: Neuro - White matter disease by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- White mater dystrophies by Adithiyakumar . S
- Neuro by Daniel Hoffmann
- white matter disorders by D.D.Ranasinghe
- Outros by Yago Andrei Balieiro de Castro
- brain - dementia by Daniela Nemeth
- Neurorad case by Mesut Ozturk
- FRCR2B by Dr. Nehar Ranjan Chakraborty ◉
- Neuroimunologia e desmielinizantes by Yago Andrei Balieiro de Castro