Birth trauma (left clavicle fracture)
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Maulik S Patel had no recorded disclosures.View Maulik S Patel's current disclosures
Newborn via vaginal delivery, presented with tachypnea and reduced left upper limb movement.
The lungs and pleural spaces are clear, but there is a left clavicle fracture and left-sided rib fractures secondary to birth trauma.
Fracture of the left clavicle and rib fractures secondary to birth trauma. The lungs and pleural spaces are clear, but it is very important to recognize that the clavicle is fractured and comment on the lack of periosteal reaction or callus formation and allow the clinicians to correlate with birth history.
16 public playlists include this case
- Skills-Lab (Chest Trauma) by Gregorius Enrico, dr., Sp.Rad, MARS
- FRCR viva simulation 2 by Mohamed AbdelBar
- CXR and CT Brain RMO Teaching by Ayomikun Asonibare
- Spots2020 by Abdullah Hajar
- Neonatal CXR by Dylan Kurda
- Trauma & Orthopaedics Cases by Mir Hassan Naim
- neonates by Timothy Wong
- Iraq by Abdullah Hajar
- av frcr 10 by Avni K P Skandhan
- YJL 2B Paediatrics by YJ Lee
- Mixed Films 2021 by Varsha Kumar
- Pediatrics by Mohammed Ahmed Fahmy
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 3) (part 1) by Amr Saadawy
- Glimpse of Pneumomediastinum & Pneumopericardium by Gregorius Enrico, dr., Sp.Rad, MARS
- Shoulder X-Ray by Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Eid Ali
- 2B: Paeds by Daoud akhtar