Citation, DOI & case data
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A prominent region of focal sclerosis in the upper thoracic spine almost certainly a bone island.
Bone islands are common and if possible should not result in extensive and unnecessary workup for sinister sclerotic lesions.
16 public playlists include this case
- SPINE by ebrahim
- MEDS2144 Bone tumours - benign (part 1) by Dr Tom Molyneux
- Bony lesions by Allister Howie
- Msk by Dr Sadaf jabeen
- Musculoskeletal by Rutuja Maheshkumar Ahirrao
- CLSC6104 Week Two Lab, Skeletal Metastasis and Bone-Forming Neoplasms by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- Spine by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- bone by Hassan Magdy
- vghtc10411 by shaun hsiao
- Bone tumors by Dr. Manpreet Kaur Sehdeva
- GK - MSK - Focal bone lesions by GLK
- Tumors by Julia McKenna
- UQ Med Yr 1 Neuro: Spine by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- MSK by Popovici Alexandra
- MSK - Non-Trauma - Osseous Tumours - Bone Forming by Aman
- MSK integrated by Radiolosophy Marsel N L