Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- complete bony atresia of the right external auditory canal is seen with disfigured dysplastic right ear pinna (microtia).
- hypoplastic right middle ear cleft with dysmorphic right ossicular chain.
- well developed left external auditory canal is seen.
- well developed left middle ear cleft. The left ossicular chain appear intact.
- the middle ear clefts and mastoid air cells are seen near totally obliterated by soft tissue densities is seen.
- normal appearance of the semicircular canals and cochlea on both sides.
- no intra- or extra-axial cerebello-pontine angle lesions detected.
- N.B. Enlarged nasopharyngeal adenoid.