Bony humeral avulsion of the glenohumeral ligament (BHAGL)
Citation, DOI & case data
Fall and shoulder pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small bony sliver at the inferolateral margin of the glenohumeral joint almost certainly represents a prior bony humeral avulsion of the glenohumeral ligament (BHAGL).
Image courtesy of Dr Bob Fabiny, Austin Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
No operative confirmation.
2 articles feature images from this case
20 public playlists include this case
- Trauma Shoulder by frank fofie
- Amir MSK by Amir Rezaee
- MSK by Dr Angel Mthalane
- Trauma by Kenneth Kwok
- Bhagl by Tina
- 1-MSK Shoulder by Mohamed Emad Shehata
- Internal derangements by Kayla Beck
- Shoulder by Nina
- trauma - 1 by Elton Barud
- traumaröntgen by Yalc yilm
- MSK by Abdullah Hajar
- Image interpretation practice exams by Andrew Murphy ◉
- MSK by Alborz Jahangiri
- MSK radiographs by Monica Johnson ◉
- JUDO1606 by Johann Jende
- MSK Tutorial by Kenneth Kwok
- Shoulder by noor abbas
- Musculoskeletal by Ranjit kumar
- IntDer: Shoulder by Nicole Zipay
- trauma MSK by Louis raoult