Bony humeral avulsion of the glenohumeral ligament (BHAGL)
Citation, DOI & case data
Fall and shoulder pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small bony sliver at the inferolateral margin of the glenohumeral joint almost certainly represents a prior bony humeral avulsion of the glenohumeral ligament (BHAGL).
Image courtesy of Dr Bob Fabiny, Austin Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
No operative confirmation.
2 articles feature images from this case
20 public playlists include this case
- Musculoskeletal by Dr. Ranjit kumar
- Shoulder by noor abbas
- MSK Tutorial by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- JUDO1606 by Johann Jende
- MSK radiographs by Monica Johnson ◉
- MSK by Dr Alborz Jahangiri
- MSK by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- traumaröntgen by Yalc yilm
- trauma - 1 by Elton Barud
- Shoulder by Dr Nina
- Internal derangements by Dr. Kayla Beck
- 1-MSK Shoulder by Mohamed Emad Shehata
- Bhagl by Tina
- Trauma by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- MSK by Dr Dr Angel Mthalane
- Amir MSK by Dr Amir Rezaee
- Trauma Shoulder by DR. frank fofie
- trauma os by Louis raoult
- IntDer: Shoulder by Nicole Zipay
- Image interpretation practice exams by Andrew Murphy ◉