Revision 26 for 'Bovine arch'All RevisionsChangeset unavailable
· left pulmonary nodules largest on the left lower lobe
· No suspicious pulmonary lesions seen in the right lung or pleural effusion.
· Evidence of right mastectomy with no suspicious lesions seen in the operative bed.
· Rounded solitary lymph node is seen in the left axilla (pectoral group I) measuring about 0.9 X 0.9 cm with no obvious lesions seen in the left breast for mammogram correlation.
· Bovine arch (normal variant) of the aortic arch is incidentally noted; the brachiocephalic (innominate) artery shares a common origin with the left common carotid artery.