Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Hein Els had no recorded disclosures.View Hein Els's current disclosures
Routine screening. Positive family history of breast carcinoma. Previous mammogram of 3 years prior was normal.
BI-RADS type 3 breast density pattern/heterogeneously dense breast. Spiculated lesion deep centro-medial in the left breast with associated architectural distortion. No calcifications or other lesions.
Right breast (not shown) normal.
Poorly circumscribed lobulated lesion at the 11 o'clock position. The lesion results in post acoustic shadowing.
Spiculated mass pathologically proven as grade I invasive ductal carcinoma. Estrogen and progesterone receptors positive. Her-2 negative.
The differential diagnosis of a lesion with spiculated margins include a malignant mass, invasive ductal carcinoma, tubular carcinoma, post surgical scar, radial scar and fat necrosis.
20 public playlists include this case
- Breast by Gajan Surendra
- SCS Breast Viva 4 by Sajith Senadeera
- Breast by MANJUNATHA KATAVEERANAHALLY SHEKAR
- Rcr by Mohammed Ahmed Fahmy
- Breast Viva 1 by Wen Ter KAN
- Certificate: 4a Breast Cancer by RAB Four
- Breast Cancer by RAB Four
- 3rd PRACTICE VIVA BREAST 20 CASES by Peter Playford Eriksen
- Breast viva mi by Muhammad Idris ◉
- Breast Cancer by Trina Whittaker
- breast 2 by Vijaylaxmi .
- Breast Viva by Rakesh Gadvi
- AN - practice 2018 - breast by Western Australian Radiology Training
- Breast - well-circumscribed solid mass by David Serich
- MBI lecture by Jaspreet Bhangu
- Breast Tony Chen by Tony Chen
- RANRCR Breast Viva 2 by Babawale S. Niyi
- BREAST LAST DAY RANZCR by PARTH ANUKUL NAIK
- breast by Oleksii Burian
- ED breast by Anna Stanek