MR lumbar spine and sacroiliac joints
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- STIR hyperintense signals are seen involving the L3 and L4 vertebral bodies.
- breach of the anterior half of superior end plate of L4 with a fluid signal intensity traversing the L3-4 disc superiorly to extend to the inferior end plate of L3.
- anteriorly it extends subligamentous to the right of midline mildly displacing the IVC anteriorly.
- no involvement of psoas muscles.
- no posterior extension into epidural space.
- no other vertebral joint involvement.
- rest of the intervertebral discs and lumbar vertebrae are normal.