Cesarean scar ectopic pregnancy
8 weeks of amenorrhea. Pregnancy test - positive. No complaints. Previous LSCS.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is an empty endometrial canal as well as an empty cervical canal. Gestational sac with live embryo is seen in region of previous LSCS scar. There is local decidual reaction. There is thinning of anterior myometrium.
Findings full filled criteria for ultrasound diagnosis of Cesarean scar ectopic pregnancy in 1st trimester ( Criteria in reference ).
D & E was done. Laparoscopy was done simultaneously to check intra-peritoneal bleeding from uterine previous LSCS scar site. There was no intra-peritoneal bleeding during D & E.
- Cesarean Scar Pregnancy Sonographic and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings, Complications, and Treatment. Daniel A. Osborn, MD⇓, Todd R. Williams, MD and Brian M. Craig, MD. JUM September 1, 2012 vol. 31 no. 9 1449-1456
1 article features images from this case
24 public playlist includes this case
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- ROHIT OBG
- Obs Gyn 1
- Certificate: 4b_005 Early pregnancy problems: Ectopic Pregnancy
- O & G
- GD: O&G - Obstetrics 1
- Ultimate obstetrics
- First trimester US ; Early pregnancy problems: ectopic pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- GK - O&G - Obs - 1st Trimester
- obs cases
- First trimester ultrasound
- O&G tut
- OBGYN - Dead Radiologist Society
- Obstetrics - (mostly) morphology
- OBG+GYN VIVA
- Film Reporting