X-ray of KUB region done for non-specific colicky pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large calcified structure, is seen with curvatures and features similar to fetal morphology.
2 case question available
A case of calcified fetus a.k.a. lithopedion baby or "stone" baby. This is extremely rare and is due to an old unrecognised abdominal ectopic pregnancy.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Favourite abdo/pelvis cases by Dr Rohit Sharma ◉
- Favourites by Mr. Robert
- Abdo Cases by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- GU for FRCR by Iffat Rehman
- OBSTETRIC by Dr Ameer Cheikh Alnajjarin
- desafios by Marcus Vinicius Galon
- AXR by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- abdomen by Tanoj Singh
- OBSTRETICS by Dr Shreyas
- Gastrointestinal by Dr. Ashley Hook
- Abdomen by Dr. Ashley Hook
- Anatomy cases by Larry Young
- Exam Aunt Minnies by Chris Newman
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Abdomen (Lab 12) by Dr. Sandra Norton