Calyceal diverticulum complicated by urolithiasis
A case of rectosigmoid cancer for metastatic work up with an incidental finding of a calyceal diverticulum.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small patchy enhancement in the right hepatic lobe segment VII/VI showing
enhancement in arterial phase being inconspicuous in venous and delayed phase suggestive of hemangioma. No other focal lesions. No dilated IHBR.
Two hypodense focal lesions were seen within the spleen.
Right kidney showing an upper cystic lesion with a dependent stone within and accumulation of contrast within delayed phases which is in keeping with calyceal diverticulum.
Multiple mesenteric nodules are seen.
- Mullett R, Belfield JC, Vinjamuri S. Calyceal diverticulum - a mimic of different pathologies on multiple imaging modalities. Journal of radiology case reports. 6 (9): 10-7. doi:10.3941/jrcr.v6i9.1123 - Pubmed
- Stunell H, McNeill G, Browne RF, Grainger R, Torreggiani WC. The imaging appearances of calyceal diverticula complicated by uroliathasis. The British journal of radiology. 83 (994): 888-94. doi:10.1259/bjr/22591022 - Pubmed
- Waingankar N, Hayek S, Smith AD, Okeke Z. Calyceal diverticula: a comprehensive review. Reviews in urology. 16 (1): 29-43. Pubmed
- Bombiński P, Warchoł S, Brzewski M, Biejat A, Dudek-Warchoł T, Krzemień G, Szmigielska A, Toth K. Calyceal diverticulum of the kidney - diagnostic imaging dilemma in pediatric patients - case report. Polish journal of radiology. 80: 27-30. doi:10.12659/PJR.892053 - Pubmed
- M Jain, SB Grover, A Kumar, NK Mohanty. Images : Pyelocalyceal diverticulum. Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging. 14 (3): 279.
- Wood CG, Stromberg LJ, Harmath CB, Horowitz JM, Feng C, Hammond NA, Casalino DD, Goodhartz LA, Miller FH, Nikolaidis P. CT and MR imaging for evaluation of cystic renal lesions and diseases. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc. 35 (1): 125-41. doi:10.1148/rg.351130016 - Pubmed