Carbon monoxide poisoning
Poor memory, coordination disorder, orientation disorder, chorea.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Globus pallidus, cerebellum and cerebral cortex are hypodense.
The patient had a history of carbon monoxide poisoning in 1997. She was in a coma for two months and gradually recovered. After 6 months she was able to speak and after 9 months she was then able to walk.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist includes this case
- Neuro Cases
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Toxic, Metabolic, Degen, Other
- Basal ganglia abnormality
- Primer - Neuroradiology - Degenerative and White Matter Disease
- NeuroImaging 3 - Toxic, Metabolic, Degenerative, Miscellaneous & Pituitary
- Movimento e Tóxico-metabólicas
- FRCR 2B
- brain - toxic and metabolic disorders
- good ones
- neuro 1
- neuro exam