Cardiogenic pulmonary edema
Acute onset of shortness of breath.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is symmetrical area shadowing in the central region of both lungs, left heart enlargement with congestion in the pulmonary veins and bilateral small to moderate sized pleural effusions.
Acute onset alveolar cardiogenic edema with associated pleural effusions.
15 public playlist includes this case
- Intern Radiology - Chest X-ray
- Imaging for Anaesthetics Registrars
- UQ Med Yr 2 Acute chest pain
- Chest/thoracic Cat 1
- ED CXR Hao
- Nurse Practitioner education 2019 - acute chest imaging
- Chest Tutorial
- UQ Med Yr 1 Chest: Lungs and pleura
- Chest cases med regs 27.06.18