Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- multiple short and log axis images of carpal tunnel with focus on median nerve evaluation.
- mild increased cross sectional area of nerve is noted just proximal to tunnel about 12 - 13 mm.
- in the tunnel nerve cross section area: 7-10 mm.
- just distal to tunnel, nerve division is noted. Both ulnar and radial divisions show hypoechogenecity, increased cross sectional area (7-8 mm in each division) with loss of normal nerve echopattern.
- distally, tapening is noted in both divisions to the normal nerve diameter and with normal echogenecity.
- no solid / cystic mass lesion or tenosynovitis is noted in tunnel.