Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ahmed Abdrabou had no recorded disclosures.View Ahmed Abdrabou's current disclosures
Follow up study of a known patient with central neurocytoma who refused surgery.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Central midline irregular heterogeneous solid lesion is seen attached to the septum pellucidum and associated with multiple variable size cysts giving a bubbly appearance. The largest cysts are extending to frontal horns of both lateral ventricles. The lesion displays predominantly iso- to low signal on T2, isointense signal on T1, no diffusion restriction on DWI and heterogeneous enhancement on post contrast images. There is dilatation of both lateral ventricles mostly due to obstruction at level of foramina of Monroe. The 3rd and 4th ventricles are unremarkable.
The lesion had been biopsied 6 months ago and biopsy revealed central neurocytoma. The patient refused surgery and came for follow up study which revealed stationary course of the lesion.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- Malformations by Muhammad AlMatter
- FRCR 2B 6 by Sherif Mohsen
- Intraventricular Lesions by Muhammad AlMatter
- RANZCR 2019 practice set 1 - Neuro by Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- CNS by Sara maher
- Neuro by Dito Iatashvili
- Beyin Tümörleri by Hasan Köseoğlu
- CNS SOL by Amr Ibrahem Elgendy
- DPOLL-NECK by David Pollock
- IMC Morning Meeting July by Osama N Radi
- Neuro by Sarah Afify