Cerebellar hemorrhage causing obstructive hydrocephalus
Citation, DOI & case data
Unconscious. History of headache and dysarthria 30 minutes before admission.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
CT Shows a large cerebellar hemorrhage with extension into the ventricles and sub-arachnoid space. There is obstructive hydrocephalus due to hematoma in the 4th ventricle.
This case shows how a cerebellar hemorrhage can cause obstructive hydrocephalus.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- CT Brain EDIC by Ahmed Said El Masry
- UQ Med Yr 2 Investigation of headache by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Emergências do SNC by Matheus Zanon
- 一FY Neuro teaching (adult) by Jeremy Jones ◉
- ICU Radiology by Andrew neill
- Y4 neuro - severe headache by UoE Radiology
- Teaching favourites by Chris McLennan
- Neuroradiology by Thiago P. Fernandes
- 一MBChB 4th year Neuro Headache by Jeremy Jones ◉
- CT head - My EDIC Practice by Lorinc