Citation, DOI and case data
Known case of sickle cell anemia. Complaining of fever and right side weakness.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Large well defined thick wall enhancing lesion is seen at the left temporal region, which shows central area of restricted diffusion on DWI. Another smaller lesion is seen near to the above mentioned lesion. Moderate perilesional edema present.
Adjacent meningeal enhancement noted. Mass effect with midline shift of 13 mm to the right side with compression and effacement over the left lateral ventricle and basal cistern.
Mild hydrocephalus with periventricular CSF spread is noted.
4 article feature images from this case
18 public playlist include this case
- Neuro - inflamation by Nauris Zdanovskis
- Pre internship talk by Dr Kenny Sim ◈
- Quick Viva practice 2021 by Zishan Haider
- New neuro Viva 2021 by Zishan Haider
- MR intro by Dr Greg Tarr ◉
- FRCR CNS by Doctor Rubi Subhash
- Cns by Dr Sadaf jabeen
- Neuro - hemispheric mass by Dr David Serich
- LM- CNS infection by Lorie Markowsky
- Tumores 1 by Dr. Juan Sebastián Alonso Ojeda Gómez
- MRI brain by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- Breast by Dr. Robert Ligetfalvi
- 2015 Intraaxial CNS tumours by Philip Chan
- 2차시험 1 by gabyong jeong
- Absceso cerebral by Dr Ruben Alvaro Antezana Muñoz
- neuro by Dra Johana Rosinger
- FRCR 2B Neuro D by Dr Dilina Rajapakse
- UQ Med Yr 1 Neuro: Brain bleeds, infection and tumours by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈