Cerebral hemorrhagic contusions
Patient involved in a car accident
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
CT reveals extensive left frontal and temporal hemorrhagic contusions with underlying subarachnoid hemorrhage and right temporal subdural hemorrhage. The bone window demonstrates an extensive linear undisplaced temporal bone fracture.
This case shows findings typical to find in a high-energy traumatic brain injury.
1 article features images from this case
7 public playlist include this case
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Brain: Intraparenchymal haemorrhage by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Anaesthetic teaching session by Dr Danus Ravindran
- SURG5011 Module 2 by Dr Sally Ayesa ◉
- IMAG5042 Module 2 by Dr Sally Ayesa ◉
- TEC by José Miguel Gutiérrez Giraud
- Central Nervous System by omer
- Trauma Head by Dr Tom Mitchell