Citation, DOI & case data
Patient presented with headache and confusion.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Extensive foci of cytotoxic edema without contrast enhancement.
Following imaging, later tests confirmed positive HIV status and evidence of toxoplasmosis infection.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- brain - white matter lesions by Daniela Riedl
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 4) (part 1) by Dr Amr Saadawy
- FRCR 2B Cases by Dr. Sherif Tharwat Gamal El Din
- A.emira 2B (2) by Ahmed Emira
- 1.2.3. Viva by Tamer Ghorab
- Neuroimagem Básica by Bruno Antonio Demarco
- av frcr 3 by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- Sarath FRCR by sarath babu
- Arab board by azi
- Neuroinfecção by Yago Andrei Balieiro de Castro
- To the Point FRCR 2B by Dr. Sherif Tharwat Gamal El Din
- 31/09/2021 by dr elroy
- Primer - Neuroradiology - Infection by Aman
- CNS infections by Dr M Sanal Kumar